Sunday 3 July 2016

Bovines

We had some bullocks try and sneak up on us .......

They hid in the pill box.


One kept doggo


While others out flanked us...

Things looked like they could get ugly...
Sue and I got back on the boat.... we left scary outside to frighten them away... it worked.

I didn't get to do the oil change I planned today, I have plenty of oil & fuel filters aboard but no oil left - a job for another day.

Spent most of the day on the bank, Sue & Betty had a 1.5 mile stroll in the morning. 

After Sunday roast, I had a walk up  Whittenham Clumps, the panoramic views over south Oxfordshire are spectacular.




.

No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...