Monday 6 January 2014

Relaxing Monday

Just pottered about today in the boat doing a few chores I didn't even go to the boaters Monday afternoon get together as I've been feeling a little bit under the weather(Lemsip capsules are keeping something at bay). Sue went along  and had a good chin wag with the assembled crews, it appears I missed out on some yummy biscuits and scones.



Diane just out of picture,  Roly, Jim, Joan, Dot and Gordon. 


I've ordered a new water pump as a spare and have asked it to be sent to Stone post office using the 'Poste Resante' service. It's being sent by Interlink courier so I'm not sure the post office will accept a non royal mail package, I will track it and see what happens.

No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...