Friday 7 June 2013

Ben My Chree

Moved 3 miles in as many hours and are now moored in an isolated spot above bridge 130


Views from the side hatch.

The day has been sunny with a slight chill in the breeze, the sun disappeared around 4pm for a couple of hours and now the evening is bright. I gave the boaters pole a top coat of light grey from a tin that was left on the boat by the previous owner. This turns out to be the colour on the roof although the roof has faded to a light blue by the sun. 

The rest of the day has been reading and fishing , I'm reading Dan Brown's 'Inferno' and Sue is reading 'Death at La Fenice' by Donna Leon. 

Had a shock today when the Ben my Chree went passed !  

I wasn't quick enough with my camera but here is a picture off the web click here





No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...